Monday, September 15, 2008

Shannon & Mike




So I know it has been a while since my last blog and I apologize. I have been crazy busy and final have time to show some of my recent work. Wanted to share some images from August 16th wedding of some good friends of mine. Shannon and Mike got married in Waitsfield, VT at the Sugarbush Inn. All that I can is say wow. The wedding was awesome. Good people, good food, good drink, and lots of fun. What was amazing is that a week before the wedding they had to change locations due the unreal amount of rain we had in VT this summer. They pulled it off with out a problem and had a really good time.

1 comment:

slmuvm said...

Oh Lucas!!! I can't even tell you how much everyone has been raving about your photos- they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I can't believe how much "ups" Marie has in that picture, it must have to do with her Canadian roots :)

Thank you so much for being SO great to work with and being one of the most important parts of our day!

Shannon (of Shannon and Mike)