Monday, September 22, 2008

Karen & Walter August 24th 2008




Karen and Walter's wedding was my second of the weekend. It was on beautiful Sunday day. The ceremony was in Burlington and reception at Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe. We did shoots at both locations but I really liked the Trapp for the images. There is a awesome row of Birtch trees that we used. The light was right and Karen and Walter where really into it. I could have stayed there until the sun went down doing images. I will most defiantly us this spot again. It works really good in different light. I had a great time working with Karen and Walter. I can't wait to design their album.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lucas,
Just wanted to say hey and let you know we're enjoying our pictures so much! Still in the process of choosing for our album & extras to be printed. You are amazing and must find your job so rewarding capturing the memories that people will cherish for so many years. I hope you choose to still be in the business for years to come because you can consider us a customer for life. Please know we are recommending you to everyone for any & all occasions. Thank you!
-Karen & Walter