Friday, August 7, 2009

Janice & Mike May 30th 2009

Janice and Mike’s wedding was amazing! For this event, I had to pack up my camera, and fly out to Aspen, Colorado, which was an interesting deviation from my usual workweek, and a great chance to shoot in a new, fascinating place. I was introduced to this laid back couple by Janice’s daughter Megan, a friend of mine. The reception was held at the Aspen Music Festival School, a gorgeous location that provided me the chance to get some exceptional shots. Mostly though, what stands out in my mind is how welcoming and amusing this couple and their entire family was, I had a great time. Sometimes I can’t believe I get paid to do this…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: